Sightseeing Walking Tour in Skopje
Skopje is the capital of Macedonia beautiful Balkan country. Romans, Byzantines, and Ottomans ruled it. The best way to start sightseeing tour is to climb Skopje Fortress Kale. Do you know that the symbol of Skopje Stone Bridge was built in the 6th century? Can you imagine how Old Bazaar looks on Ottomans time? Do you know that Mother Teresa is from Macedonia? Walking in the city centre you can enjoy neoclassical makeover of Skopje. With charismatic tour guide, you will see The Mosque of Mustafa pasha, the church of St. Spas, The Kapan and caravan saray, will hear secret stories about The Fillip II square The Macedonia square and the monument of Alexander Macedonian.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Skopje Fortress Kale
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Skopje Fortress Kale, Old Town, Skopje Republic of North Macedonia
*Visit The Mosque of Mustafa pasha, the church of St. Spas, The Kapan and caravan saray, hear stories about The Fillip II square The Macedonia square.
*Discover when the symbol of Skopje, Stone Bridge was built
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Skopje Marriott Hotel, Plostad Makedonija 7, Skopje 1000, North Macedonia
Return Detail :Skopje Fortress, Samoilova, Skopje 1000, North Macedonia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.