Sigiriya Day Tour : Private tour from Kandy
We will pick up you from your hotel early in the morning and drive to Sigiriya by luxury air conditioned vehicle.Our guide is well experience and expertise in Sigiriya day excursions and routes. It is better to climb Sigiriya rock fortress early in the morning at 08:00 am to see amazing views and enjoy comfortable climate.
Then you will enjoy refreshments and visit Dambulla cave temple.
After the cave temple visit you will enjoy lunch and spend couple of hours resting and relaxing amazing atmosphere around.
Evening you will enjoy Minneriya wildlife safari. Our safari guide are well experience and knowledgeable on wildlife safaris, Minneriya national park and natural habitats of wild animals. So you will be lucky to spot lovely moments of wild animals, specially elephants. Minneriya national park is world famous for largest elephant gathering over 300 elephants in one place.
After the safari, you will enjoy king coconut refreshments and drive back to Kandy or your hotel in Sigiriya.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Day excursion from Kandy to Sigiriya
- Dambulla cave temple visit and entrance tickets
- Sigiriya ancient city and rock fortress visit
- Entrance tickets to Sigiriya lion rock
- Minneriya national park wildlife safari and entrance tickets
- Return transfer by luxury air conditioned vehicle
- King coconut refreshments
- All taxes
- Entry/Admission - Dambulla Royal Cave Temple
- Entry/Admission - Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Minneriya National Park
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses and tips
- Anything NOT mentioned under Inclusions
- Dambulla Cave Temple is also quite commonly referred to as the Golden Temple of Dambulla, owing to the large, golden statue of Lord Buddha. Towering 160m in height, ascend the stone steps until you reach the summit, where approximately 153 statues of Buddha are held inside the caves. You’ll also find statues of gods, goddesses and local kings. The cave temple has been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up you from your hotel in Kandy. Please share your hotel details when you book the package. You will pick up you at 05:00 am from your hotel.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Please follow health and government safety guidelines regarding COVID 19. Negative PCR test report required. Please contact us via whats app or website for any further assistance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.