Sigiriya day tour from Kandy
100% local owned company. Our thought full friendly, experienced reservations experts are here to take care of every need.
per adult from
8 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Entry fees for the mentioned sites
- Entry/Admission - Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Dambulla Royal Cave Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress, Sigiriya 21120 Sri Lanka
Lions Rock Citadel, Rising dramatically from the central plains, the enigmatic rocky outcrop of Sigiriya is one of the major destination for explore while you are in Sri Lanka. This ancient palace and fortress complex has significant archaeological importance.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Dambulla Royal Cave Temple, Kandy - Jaffna Highway, Dambulla 21100 Sri Lanka
Thereafter transfer to Dambulla Cave temple. A sacred pilgrimage site for 22 centuries, this cave monastery, with its five sanctuaries, is the largest, best-preserved cave-temple complex in Sri Lanka.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We are able to pick up from any location in Kandy
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.