Sigiriya Rock Fortress and Pidurangala Rock, Day Tour From Kandy.
Sigiriya has been nominated as UNESCO World Heritage and once Sigiriya was nominated as the 8th Wonder of the World. This is a must-do trip when visiting Sri Lanka.
The view is amazing with Lion's rock right in front. The climb up to pidurangala rock is easy and can be done in 30mn for fit people. You can have a magestic sunrise if you arrive in the morning and the view helps to appreciate the typical landscape of the region.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Pidurangala Rock
- Entry/Admission - Sigiriya Museum
- Entry/Admission - Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pidurangala Rock, Pidurangala,Sigiriya, Sigiriya 21120 Sri Lanka
Amazing experience guaranteed. Nice and calm place with a great scenery.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sigiriya Museum, Sigiriya Thalkotta Sigiriya Thalkotta, Sigiriya, Central Province, Sigiriya 21120 Sri Lanka
Good place to do a study on Sigiriya and ancient era
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress, Sigiriya 21120 Sri Lanka
Sigiriya has been nominated as UNESCO World Heritage and once Sigiriya was nominated as the 8th Wonder of the World
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.