Sigulda Sightseeing Tour
Sigulda is often called the Latvian Switzerland. In summer and spring you can walk along the picturesque banks of the river Gauja and explore the main place of interest in Sigulda – the mighty medieval Turaida castle. The castle is an architectural monument of the 13th century. In winter, Sigulda is a center for Latvia winter sports like skiing, bobsled, and others.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Start time: Nov-Mar: 11:00, Apr- Oct: 12:00.
The whole tour usually takes around 5-6 hours. This tour is mostly outside, so you should be prepared for the different weather conditions.
Attractions you will see on the tour: Bobsleigh track, Sigulda New castle, Sigulda Old castle, Walking stick park, Gutmann's cave, Turaida museum reserve.
Sigulda is know by its natural beauty. And you can see it form the top of the Bobsleigh track and Turaida castle tower. The guide will tell you the stories that embrace Sigulda and Turaida.
Extra admission tickets: 8 euros
Hotel pick up and drop off can be arranged.
Meals are not included in the price.
Departure Point :Riga, Riga, Riga Region
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.