• Tourist mobility
• Entrance ticket
• Visit to the quarries of Añashuayco
• Trek to the gorge of Culebrillas
• Visit the Mirador of Zamacola
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Canteras de Sillar
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Canteras de Sillar, Quebrada de Anashuayco, Arequipa Peru
Actualy is in operation, the stonecutters carry out their work very early; in the place we will be able to appreciate an immense canyon with cliffs (walls of ignimbrita) that are several meters high, formed by the extraction for the formation of the Sillares. At this point we will tell you the history of the ashlar, the elaboration and the use that has always been given to it. In this quarry you can see a carved Mega of the Church of the "Compañia de Jesus" made by the stonecutters themselves. We can also visit some of them so they can explain to us what their daily work is like and make us experiment by cutting one of their stone blocks ourselves.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Museo del Pisco AQP, Calle Moral 229, Arequipa 04000, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
the pick up it is in de hotels in the downtown and the meeting is in Museum of the pisco.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.