Silversonic Dive & Snorkel
Explore the outer Great Barrier Reef at the renowned Agincourt Ribbon Reef in superb style and comfort with the ultramodern 29 metre catamaran, Silversonic. Custom-designed for groups of adventure-minded people to revel in the thrill of diving and adventure snorkelling, this is a day all about being in the water!
- Spend 5 hours at the Reef.
- Visit 3 different Agincourt ribbon reef sites, each chosen for visual and ecological diversity.
- Enjoy unlimited snorkelling and up to 3 certified dives and introductory diving. (Diving optional).
Silversonic features everything you’ll need to experience an underwater world of colourful marine life in safety and comfort including a state-of-the-art ride control system ensuring a super smooth journey, hydraulic dive and snorkel platforms for easy water access, spacious deck areas, warm freshwater showers, change rooms and even a licensed bar to share tales of your adventure.
To experience the beauty of our "Southern" reef systems, you can also choose to travel aboard Silversonic's Cairns-based identical sistership, Silverswift. Check out the Silver Series - the essence of Adventure!
Silver Series is part of the multi-award winning Great Barrier Reef company, the Quicksilver Group.
- Return coach transfers from Port Douglas accommodation
- Return Silversonic cruise from Port Douglas
- Morning and afternoon teas on board
- Hot and cold tropical smorgasbord lunch
- Snorkelling equipment and instruction provided (mask, snorkel and fins)
- Snorkel brief at each site
- Qualified lifeguard supervision
- Equipment for divers provided, including wetsuit
- Guided Snorkel Tour
- Prescription masks available at no additional cost
- Day 1 : Agincourt Reef CruiseItinerary schedule times may vary dependent on sites visited 8.15am - Arrive at Reef Marina, Port Douglas -Vessel boarding - Complimentary tea and coffee, light breakfast/pastries served 8.30am - Depart for Outer Barrier Reef 10.15am - Arrive at 1st Agincourt Reef Site 11.30am - Transit to 2nd Agincourt Reef Site 12.00 - Buffet lunch served 1.40pm - Transit to 3rd Agincourt Reef Site 2.30pm - Afternoon tea served 2.50pm - All passengers board vessel for final passenger count 3.00pm - Commence return journey 4.30pm - Arrive at Reef Marina 4.55pm - Coaches depart for accommodationMeals :Lunch
Departs from Reef Marina, Wharf Street Port Douglas
Boarding time: 8am
Returns to Port Douglas: 4.30pm
Scenic coach transfers are available from Cairns and Northern Beaches accommodation. Pick-up times advised at time of booking.
Government Environment Management Charge of AU*$6.50pp payable is payable direct on day of travel.
Fuel Surcharge: With fluctuations in world oil prices, it may be necessary to apply a fuel surcharge to your ticket price. In such cases any charge will be collected on departure.