Singapore Inspired Vegan Plant Based Cooking Class
With the help of passionate foodie Ania, you will learn how to cook 3 vegan dishes from scratch using locally sources ingredients. All our courses are also gluten free.
per adult from
What's included :
- All ingredients, equipment and utensils are provided
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bottled water
- Lunch - We will eat what we cook (lunch or dinner depending on time of day)
What's excluded :
- Hands on Vegan Plant Based Cooking courses from around the world. We will prepare 3 dishes
choose between ; Singapore, Persian, Georgian, Middle Eastern. You are welcome to eat with the
rest of the class or take your dishes away.
• veggie skewers and satay sauce - My take on chicken satay. Satay sauce made from peanuts is sweet, savory,spicy, acidic, aromatic and nutty all at the same time.
• Cauliflower fried rice - Fast and easy Chinese inspired dish . it's a low carb recipe, loaded with flavors and vegetables.
• Rendang - Rendang - Chosen by CNN as one of the World's 50 Most Delicious Foods
Departure Point :180A Bencoolen St, Singapore 189647
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.