Single Kayak Rental - Full day
The Virginia Coast is an exciting place to experience our kayaks in a fun and easy activity that the whole family can enjoy. Appreciate all that nature has to offer by soaking in the scenery and weather while you are out on the water. You can drop in from our locations on Long Creek and paddle along the shoreline of the First Landing State Park into Broad Bay. Bring a picnic and stop on a shady beach along the way.
per adult from
What's included :
- Paddle & life jacket
What's excluded :
Launch a kayak from our location into Long Creek and paddle along the shoreline of Virginia Beach's unique maritime forest. Life jackets and paddles included.
• Tula Paddle Sports, 2100 Marina Shores Drive The Marina at Marina Shores, Virginia Beach, VA 23451-6819
Departure Point :2037 Hackberry Rd, Virginia Beach, VA 23451, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.