Sintra, Cabo da Roca and Cascais Small-Group Day Trip from Lisbon
Feel part of the Portuguese royalty when you visit the romantic Pena Palace, one of the Seven Wonders of Portugal and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Visit the Sintra village, with time to taste the famous cakes: Travesseiros and Queijadas.
Travel with comfort and safety; learn with insight provided by our friendly guide. Have free time for lunch. Small-group tour limited to 7 people ensures a personalized experience.
Surprise yourself and take great photos with breathtaking views of Cabo da Roca's cliffs – the westernmost point of continental Europe.
Dazzle yourself with the wonderful Guincho Beach, a paradise for surfers. Follow along the Atlantic coast until you reach Cascais.
Admire the glamour of the charming and trendy city of Cascais and on the way to Lisbon, go trough Estoril, with its gardens in front of the famous Casino.
if you are doing one of our private tours, you are free to admire Quinta da Regaleira, one of the most surprising and magic of all Sintra’s monuments.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Driver/Local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- monuments tickets
- Hotel pick up
- Entry/Admission - Park and National Palace of Pena
- Entry/Admission - Centro Historico de Sintra
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Park and National Palace of Pena, Estrada da Pena, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
It looks like a fairy tale palace on the top of a luxurious hill and it's the major jewel of Sintra. Pena Palace is a national monument and constitutes one of the major expressions of 19th-century Romanticism in the world. The palace is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Centro Historico de Sintra, Sintra 2710-616 Portugal
Take a walk on the picturesque, narrow and serpentine streets of Sintra historic center, next to Palácio da Vila, the best-preserved medieval royal residence in Portugal, being inhabited more or less continuously from at least the early 15th century to the late 19th century. It part of the cultural landscape of Sintra, a designated UNESCO World Heritage site. Here you can also try some local traditional pastry.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Estrada Cabo da Roca, Colares 2705-001 Portugal
Take a deep breath and enjoy the natural beauty of Cabo da Roca, which forms the most western point of continental Europe. It is situated in the Sintra mountain range, around 42 km from Lisbon.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Guincho Beach, Parque Natural Sintra-Cascais, Cascais Portugal
A wild beach close to the mountain, and a paradise for expert surfers and wind sports athletes.
Stop At: Cascais, Cascais, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Cascais is located on the Portuguese Riviera and it has beautiful beaches and sidewalks. It is a major tourist destination and has many international residents. Cascais's history as a popular seaside resort originated in the 1870s when King Luís I of Portugal and the Portuguese royal family made the seaside town their residence during the summer.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Estoril, Estoril, Cascais, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Estoril is a famed luxury entertainment destination in the Portuguese Riviera, as the home of Casino Estoril. Estoril is one of the most expensive places to live in Portugal.
Departure Point :Hard Rock Cafe Lisbon, Av. da Liberdade 2, 1250-144 Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- English will be the reference language if the group includes speakers of several languages.
- Most travelers can participate
- If the tour is cancelled because the minimum number of travellers isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.