Sintra Essentials from Lisbon
This private tour is the perfect way to experience all of Sintra´s wonders with a local guide in an efficient, relaxed and fun way. In approximately 6 to 8 Hours you will visit and experience the unique Sintra´s history and heritage where the Palaces and Gardens of the romantic period contrast with a 10th century moorish castle.
We will also visit little coastal villages and its picturesque architecture and a beautiful rugged coast line and fishing vibe. The contact provided by our knowledgeable guides with these 3 aspects of the Portuguese life will make you fall in love with Sintra and understand this country much better.
Our local guides will drive you in comfortable cars and provide you with all the information you need to truly take the most out of this place.
The guide will pick you up and drop you off at your Hotel and buy your tickets for all the attractions.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Live commentary on board
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Centro Historico de Sintra, Sintra 2710-616 Portugal
Our first stop will be at the historic center of Sintra to discover its beautiful labyrinth like streets. We will talk about what makes Sintra so special while discovering its secrets and taste its unique pastry.
Pass By: Sintra National Palace, Largo Rainha Dona Amelia, Sintra 2710-616 Portugal
Right in the center we will visit Sintra National Palace, the most antique and historical palace of Sintra where many royal families lived.
Pass By: Quinta da Regaleira, Rua Barbosa do Bocage, Sintra 2710-567 Portugal
We will then discover the Palace of Quinta da Regaleira and get lost in its 4 hectares of mysticism and romantic architecture and gardens.
Pass By: Sintra, Sintra, Sintra Municipality, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
After Quinta da Regaleira we will enjoy a typical lunch right in Sintra Center
Pass By: Park and National Palace of Pena, Estrada da Pena, 2710-609 Sintra, Portugal
We will then have the best postcard like views of the Pena Palace and finish the tour with a visit to this unique romantic Palace.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your hotel or any type of accommodation in LisbonAirports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.