SIRROMET GIRLS DAY OUT
The hilltop winery located at Mount Cotton, Queensland is home to more than just premium wine. Sirromet, a family owned and run winery, just a short drive from Brisbane and the Gold Coast incorporates state of the art facilities, exquisite dining, wine tours, tastings and a year-round calendar of entertainment. The Sirromet story began when owner Terry Morris was in Victoria attending a dinner party with friends. Terry mentioned that he had tried a great wine from Queensland’s Granite Belt to which his Victorian friends laughed and said “There’s no such thing as a great wine from Queensland.” This was the spark that Terry needed to create his vision for Sirromet, choosing land in the Granite Belt Region, providing the perfect location for growing grapes and in 2000, the cellar doors swung open to the public. Now recognised on the World stage, the award-winning winery boasts over 880 awards for their exquisite wine collection which utilises traditional wine making methods along with new technology.***
- Full Return Transfers (5 hours in total duration)
- Amazing Lunch @ the Famous Lurleens
- Tasting of Sirromets beautiful wines
- Tour of the Working Winery
- Day 1 : Sirromet Girls Day OutWe will pick you up and take you to Sirromet Winery at Mt Cotton. You will be wined and dined at restaurant Lurleens. You will view the famous working winery. You will have an exclusive taste of the wineries award winning wines.Meals :Breakfast
For Large groups we can pick you up from within 10 km of the cbd, However additional distances may be able to be discussed.
Purchases of wine
Additional driver time or additional stops.