Sitway Tour and Oceanário of Lisbon Admission
Board your unique "Sitway" and experience East Lisbon, which used to be an ugly industrial area until it was chosen as the site to host the last world fair of the 20th century, Expo 98. It has since then, been reborn into a futuristic glass-and-steel district, home to some wonderful examples of modern architecture.
Everywhere you turn, you can glimpse the river, water fountains erupting, wave-shaped benches, exotic greenery, and public art by Portuguese and international artists. This side of Lisbon will lead you to Oceanário de Lisboa.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of Segway
- Ticket Oceanarium
- Entry/Admission - Oceanario de Lisboa
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vasco da Gama Tower, Parque das Nacoes Cais das Naus, Lisbon Portugal
Vasco da Gama's Tower
Stop At: Parque das Nacoes, Parque das Nacoes, Lisbon, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Former Expo 98 grounds
Stop At: Tagus
Wonderful view over the Tagus River
Stop At: Oceanario de Lisboa, Esplanada D. Carlos I Doca dos Olivais, Lisbon 1990-005 Portugal
We offer you the best way to visit Oceanário de Lisboa. A fast entry.
Visit the futuristic district of Parque das Nações seated on a Sitway and Enter the world's best aquarium.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Rossio dos Olivais, 1990-221 Lisboa, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- There are baby chairs in the oceanarium, but on the Sitway they will have to be held
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.