Ski & Snowboard Group Lessons
The ski and snowboard lessons depends on the level of the students.
Beginners start skiing/snowboard on blue slopes. (The easiest ones).
- Learning how to put the equipment on.
- Learning how to fall down safely.
- Learning the basic elements.
- Learning how to slide.sideways.
Advanced people start skiing on blue or red slopes.
- Exercising on red slopes.
- Exercising with more speed.
Proffesional can improve:
- Carving technique
- exercising on black slopes.
- skiing off-piste (Skiing in the powder)
- Learing how to jump in the "fun park".
!! At least 4 peolpe to form group. !!
Group lessons are useful and fun for kids. The recommended age for group ski lesson is four and up.(for Snowboard minimum age is 8) The ski lessons of kids take place on special spot with fun attractions. These attractions can help your kid to advance faster.
!! At least 4 kids to from a group lesson. !!
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- The price of the ski & snowboard equipment is not included.
- The price of the Ski pass is not included
Our group ski and snowboard lessons are available all winter to everybody.
We work with small groups in a class. It will ensure that you will learn new skills, maximize your potential in a fun and pleasant atmosphere.
• Pirin National Park, Pirin Bulgaria
• Shiligarnika, Shiligarnika, Blagoevgrad Province
Departure Point :Banderishka meadow, 2770 Bansko, Bulgaria
Departure Time :12/1/2020 - 4/11/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.