Ski Lessons on the Slopes of Poiana Brasov
Discover the Poiana Brasov ski resort and the Postavaru Massif together with a local. A licensed ski / snowboard instructor will pick you up from Brasov, drive you to the resort, assist you with the ski rental procedure, provide ski clothing (if not available) and suggest the appropriate ski slope for the level of the participants. He will provide an intensive 2-hour-long ski / snowboard lesson and share with you many tips and tricks of this sport. After the lessons, you can continue to practice on your own or extend your classes for the afternoon. When the slopes close the ski instructor becomes your private tour guide and informs you everything that you need to know about Transylvania. On the way back to Brasov you will stop at a sightseeing spot to take a panoramic view of the city. A stop at the White Tower is also included. Here you can take a glimpse of the old Town of Brasov from a highpoint. Learn how locals live and engage into interesting everyday discussions.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- 2-hour-long Ski / Snowboard Lessons Package.
- Ski Clothing (Jacket and Pants)
- Ski Pass (during the lessons.)
What's excluded :
- Ski Equipment: Boots, Skies, Poles. (50 RON for all day)
- Snowboard Equipment: Boots, Snowboard (60 RON for all day)
During this activity participants will learn how to ski or snowboard with the help of a licensed instructor. Those that already know it have a chance to perfect their skills. Expert skiers and snowboards will ride along professional ski instructors and explore the hidden gems of Poiana Brasov:
1. This experience starts with a drive from the city of Brasov to the Poiana Brasov. (If you're already accommodated in the ski resort, we will meet you there).
2. Next, we hit the rental shop and get you geared up. Your ski instructor will be available to recommend you the appropriate ski equipment matching your size, weight and ski level.
3. Ski clothing is provided by us, free of charge. (ask for it in your booking notes).
4. Depending on your ski / snowboard level, an appropriate slope will be selected.
5. Once arrived on the slope the ski instructor will provide a 2-hour long ski / snowboard lesson.
6. In the afternoon you can practice on your own or continue with lessons. (extra fee)
7. At around 5pm we will head back to Brasov. On the way we stop to admire Brasov from the Belvedere. We also briefly visit the White Tower!
• Poiana Brasov, Poiana Brasov, Brasov County, Central Romania, Transylvania
• Mountain Postavarul, Poiana Brasov Romania
• Turnul Alb, Prund-Schei, Brasov Romania
Departure Point :Strada Lungă 1A, Brașov 500035, Romania
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your accommodation in Brasov. If you're already hosted in Poiana Brasov, we will meet at a pre-discussed location. We will contact you as soon as you complete your booking.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.