Ski or Snowboard Experience in Quebec
This experience will be unforgettable from start to finish. It doesn't matter if it's your first time, this will be like riding a bicycle, you will fall at the beginning a couple of times but at the moment you will be enjoying this wonderful sport among the most beautiful landscapes.
Everything is included, we will be in an exclusive ski center in Québec City.
Professional or amateur ski, cable car or cable car on site.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Snacks - Snacks During the transfer
- Sports equipment rental (Ski - Snowboard - Helmet - Poles)
- Park entrance
What's excluded :
Ski or Snowboard? Choose the one you like the most!
Do not worry if it is your first time, or if you come to continue enjoying this beautiful sport. there are mountains for all tastes.
We will go to one of the most famous mountains around Québec, we will have incredible landscapes, you will have unique photos and you will practice skiing or snowboarding at the Ski Relais professional center, located in the historic and elegant mountain of Lac-Beauport.
The round trip transportation is included as well as the entrance to the Ski Le Relais park.
We will get ready to put on our professional sports equipment, Ski or Snowboard (according to your preference), Boots, Helmet and Poles, and we will go to practice this beautiful sport.
If you do not have experience, do not worry, there is always a first time, it is not difficult to find the balance to be able to handle yourself, it is something like learning to ride a bicycle. We will give you tips and basic instructions and you will achieve it.
With a duration of 3-4 hours approx, we will have access to go up to the top of the mountain in the cable car chairs to have a great view, school mountain and unmissable photos.
• Lac-Beauport, Lac-Beauport, Quebec
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Schedule your pick-up location seamlessly.Airports
- Quebec City Jean Lesage Intl Airport, 505 Rue Principale, Quebec City, Quebec G2G 0J4 Canada
- Quebec City Old Port, 57 Rue Saint-Paul, Québec, QC G1K 3V7, Canada
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- It is a sport, be careful!
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All hygiene measures are applied.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.