Skip-Line Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Tour + Pedestal Ticket Upgrade
Visits to the Statue of Liberty National Monument and Ellis Island are musts in the Big Apple. On this guided tour, you get priority boarding on the ferry from Manhattan to visit the two important historical sites. Visit the grounds of Liberty Island and go inside the Statue of Liberty Museum. Then hop the ferry to Ellis Island and learn about the millions of people who arrived here between 1892 and 1954 in hope of living the American dream.
For the comprehensive 4 hour option, you will have Pedestal Monument access not offered with most other tours. Go inside the pedestal for a unique perspective from the observation deck and from inside the Statue. [Note Pedestal and Museum are closed in 2020 due to COVID]
For the Express 2 hour without Pedestal access, we will have an optimized itinerary to see both Islands fast with guided Liberty Island tour. You may stay as long as you wish after the tour.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Priority line access to board the ferry to save time at departure
- [Closed 2020] Access to the Pedestal Monument at Liberty Island if Upgrade Option selected
- Access to the new Liberty Island Museum
- Access to the Immigration Museum at Ellis Island
- Expert English speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Statue of Liberty
- Entry/Admission - Ellis Island
- Entry/Admission - Ellis Island Immigration Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Lockers for large items on Liberty Island (available for $0.25)
- Crown Access at the Statue of Liberty
- Face mask available for a $1.00 fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Enjoy a guided tour of Liberty Island as well as access to the Pedestal and Museum!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ellis Island, New York Harbor, New York City, NY 10017
Enjoy a guided tour of the Ellis Island grounds!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ellis Island Immigration Museum, Battery Park, New York City, NY 10017
Guests will have access to the Immigration Museum. The tour ends on Ellis Island so guests can spend longer in the museum if they wish.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Castle Clinton National Monument, New York, NY 10004, USA
Return Detail :Ellis Island, United States
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour. The tour departs promptly and if late, you will NOT be able to catch up and will miss the tour. There are no refunds for missing the tour.
- Please note the earliest time tour will have the least wait. Later tours will encounter longer wait times.
- The guided portion of the tour is approximately either 2 or 4 hours. However, we recommended allowing at least 1 additional hour to fully experience Ellis Island. Return to Battery Park is at the participants' own leisure.
- Food available for purchase on the ferry, at the Statue of Liberty, and on Ellis Island
- Operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately.
- Security screening will take place prior to entering the ferry. Visitors to the park are required to undergo airport-style security screening.
- Backpacks, strollers and other large items must be checked into lockers on Liberty Island. These lockers are available for $2 per locker. This fee is not included.
- Some parts of this tour are not wheelchair accessible (top of the pedestal is not large enough for a wheelchair).
- Photographs are permitted, but tripods and monopods are prohibited.
- Children 3 and under free with paid adult ticket.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face mask available for a $1 fee. Under World Travel & Tourism Guidelines, all guests must pass a Health Check before their tour start (which will ask if you have traveled from or through a COVID hotspot).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.