Skip the Front Entrance Line: Aquarium of the Pacific General Admission Ticket
Families on vacation in Long Beach, Los Angeles or Anaheim, don’t want to miss the Aquarium of the Pacific. Discover sunny Southern California and Baja, the frigid waters of the Northern Pacific, and the colorful reefs of the Tropical Pacific. Come face-to-face with the ocean’s ultimate predators in Shark Lagoon, hand-feed lorikeet birds, and watch our penguins play. NOW OPEN Coral Reefs: Nature’s Underwater Cities. Explore the beauty and diversity of coral reefs. Learn about the threats they face, and what you can do to help save them. Meet new residents, like a green sea turtle and flashlight fish.
Keeping our guests and staff safe is our top priority. We are limiting the number of visitors, requiring advance timed reservations, and managing traffic flow to ensure social distancing, requiring face coverings and temperature checks, providing numerous hand-sanitizing stations, and much more. Visit www.aquariumofpacific.org/visit/aquarium_safety
per adult from
What's included :
- 4D movie and entrance to Pacific Visions
- Entry/Admission - Aquarium of the Pacific
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Optional aquarium activities such as purchasing nectar to feed the lorikeets
- Behind the Scenes Tours and Harbor Cruises may be purchased at the Information Desk upon arrival
- Visit: Aquarium of the Pacific, 100 Aquarium Way, Long Beach, CA 90802-8126
When you arrive at the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach, about 25 miles (40 km) south of Los Angeles, head inside with your general admission ticket to begin your exploration of this marine wonderland. Right off the bat, be wowed by the full-scale model of a blue whale (the largest animal in the world) suspended above you in the Great Hall of the Pacific, and gaze at the leopard sharks and other predatory fish swimming around the three-story Blue Cavern Habitat.
Your general admission gives you access to all of the aquarium’s galleries and exhibits, which focus on the creatures and environment of the Pacific Ocean. On your self-guided tour of the aquarium, discover sunny Southern California and Baja, the frigid waters of the Northern Pacific, and the colorful reefs of the Tropical Pacific. Come face-to-face with the ocean’s ultimate predators in Shark Lagoon, hand-feed colorful lorikeet birds, and watch our Magellanic Penguins play. Spend as much time as you like at the aquarium, checking out the 12,000-plus animals that represent almost 500 marine species. A sample of the galleries is listed in the itinerary below.
Departure Point :Aquarium of the Pacific, 100 Aquarium Way, Long Beach, CA 90802-8126
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair and stroller accessible
- Wheelchairs available at the Information Desk
- Visitors Guides available in English and Spanish
- Map Translations available at Information Desk in: Cambodian Chinese French German Italian Japanese Korean Russian Vietnamese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Convenient parking available for $8 with Aquarium validation.
- Most travelers can participate
- Ticket is valid for a year from purchase date.
- If unable to use on visit date and time selected at purchase, go to pacific.to/reserve for a new visit reservation.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We are limiting the number of visitors, requiring advance timed reservations, and managing traffic flow to ensure social distancing, requiring face coverings and temperature checks, providing numerous hand-sanitizing stations, and much more. Visit www.aquariumofpacific.org/visit/aquarium_safety
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.