Skip-the-line: 2-Day Hong Kong Open Top Bus Tour + Peak Tram Package
Enjoy this Deluxe 2-day ticket to discover the best of Hong Kong over 3 different routes. Your ticket also includes skip-the-line Peak Tram round trip ticket, Sky Terrace admission, star ferry ticket. Uniformed staffs there help you at the most popular attractions: Peak Tram Station, Stanley Market, Star Ferry, Aberdeen Sampan ride, sky100 and Temple Street Night Market.
Green Route: Central Star Ferry Pier 7 - Peak Tram Lower Terminus - Ocean Park - Repulse Bay - Stanley Market - Aberdeen - Central Star Ferry Pier 7.
Red Route: Central Star Ferry Pier 7 - Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre - Causeway Bay Sogo - Park Lane Hotel - Wan Chai Computer Centre - Peak Tram Lower Terminus - Mid-Levels Escalator - Man Mo Temple - Lan Kwai Fong & Soho.
Bule Route: The Peninsula - Langham Place - Temple Street - Sky100 - Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade.
Night Tour: 1-hour open top bus ride to enjoy views of the Kowloon peninsula as it sparkles in the evening.
per adult from
10 to 16 hours
What's included :
- Deluxe 2-day ticket to discover HKG of 3 different routes and a walking tour in the evening.
- Big Bus staffs' help from: Central Pier 7, Peak Tram Station, Stanley Market and Peninsula Station.
- Red Route of Hong Kong Island Tour. Hop on and hop off at Peak Tram Lower Terminus.
- Green Route of Stanley Tour, hop on an hop off at Stanley Market.
- Blue Route of Kowloon Tour. Hop on and hop off at sky100.
- Kowloon Night Tour. Hop on and hop off at Temple Street Market.
- Round trip Peak Tram ride, admission to Sky Terrace. Access special group entry to skip the line.
- Round trip Star Ferry ticket
- Admission of sky100 Observation Deck
- Sampan ride at Aberndeen Fishing Village
- Entry/Admission - Peak Tram Historical Gallery
- Entry/Admission - Hong Kong Skyline
- Entry/Admission - Aberdeen Fishing Village
- Entry/Admission - Man Mo Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade
- Entry/Admission - Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck
- Entry/Admission - Temple Street Night Market
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Madam Tussauds Hong Kong Ticket
- Taxi fare between your hotel and Central Star Ferry Pier 7.
- Tour guide service
- Entry/Admission - Symphony of Lights
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Victoria Peak (The Peak), No.1 Lugard Road, Hong Kong China
On Day 1, you will take Green Route Bus and Red Route Bus to explore Hong Kong Island.
Tour starts from Central Ferry Pier 7. Staffs in Big Bus uniform is waiting there for help. First Bus: 09:30. Bus Frequency: every 30 minutes. You will first take a Green Route Bus. The driving route is: Central Star Ferry Pier 7 - Peak Tram Lower Terminus - Ocean Park - Repulse Bay - Stanley Market - Aberdeen - Central Star Ferry Pier 7.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Peak Tram Historical Gallery, Peak Tram Lower Terminus, Hong Kong China
Your 1st hop off station is Peak Tram Lower Terminus. Use your round trip Peak Tram Ticket and Sky Terrace ticket here.
The Peak Tram carries both tourists and residents to the upper levels of Hong Kong Island. Running from Garden Road Admiralty to Victoria Peak via the Mid-Levels, it provides the most direct route and offers good views over the harbour and skyscrapers of Hong Kong. Operated for over 125 years, there's nothing in the world like riding the 373 meters long Peak Tram to visit the Victoria Peak. Many skyscrapers buildings you passed by look like they leaning at a 45 degree angle!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Hong Kong Skyline, Hong Kong Island, along Victoria Harbor, Hong Kong China
Standing at 428 metres above sea level, the Sky Terrace is the highest viewing platform in Hong Kong offering a stunning 360-degree panoramic view across Hong Kong, including Victoria Harbour.
After taking Peak Tram down to the foot of the peak, go back to the bus drop off place. Ask the staffs in Big Bus uniform there for help. Show your Big Bus ticket and hop on another bus to Stanley Market.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Stanley Market, Stanley Beach, Hong Kong China
Your 2nd hop off station is Stanley Market. After getting off the bus, please ask the staffs in Big Bus uniform there for your preferred bus return time from Stanley Market. Be sure to come back in time. Kindly remind the last bus departing from Stanlet Market is at 17:25.
The popular Stanley market is complied with a warren of clothing, accessories and handicraft. There is also an option to spend your hour by visiting a local pub complemented by cooling ocean breezes and the view of south China Sea or exploring some of the oldest buildings in Hong Kong such as the Old Stanley Police Station and Murray House.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Aberdeen Fishing Village, Aberdeen, Hong Kong China
Aberdeen is an old traditional fishing village. You will gain a deeper insight of the lifestyle of Hong Kong fishing folks by riding on a sampan
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Man Mo Temple, No.124-126 Hollywood Rd, Central, Hong Kong China
The bus will wait for you when you take the sampan ride. You will arrive at Central Star Ferry Pier 7 at about 15:00.
Take Red Route. Bus Frequency: every 30 minutes. The last bus leaves at 18:00: Central Star Ferry Pier 7 - Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre - Causeway Bay Sogo - Park Lane Hotel - Wan Chai Computer Centre - Peak Tram Lower Terminus - Mid-Levels Escalator - Man Mo Temple - Lan Kwai Fong & Soho.
Recommend you to hop off at Man Mo Temple. The Chinese temple was built in 1847. It is dedicated to the gods, Man (Literature) and Mo (Martial Arts). The temple is notable for its many fine, well-polished brass and pewter incense burners.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lan Kwai Fong, Central, Hong Kong China
If you do not like temple, then hop off at Lan Kwai Fong, the famous bar street to spenad the night.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong China
On Day 2, you will take Bule Route Bus and Night Tour Bus to explore Kowloon.
First, you will ride the acclaimed Star Ferry across Victoria Harbour from Central to Tsim Sha Tsui. The National Geographic Traveler named this ferry crossing as one of the 50 places of a lifetime to visit.
Walk along the 440 meter long promenade of Avenue of the Stars.
It has over 100 handprints of some of the biggest superstars.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck, 1 Austin Road West, Kowloon, 100/F, International Commerce Centre, Hong Kong China
Walk to the bus station at the back of The Peninsula Hong Kong. Find the Big Bus staff to take another bus Blue Route to Explore Kowloon. Bus Frequency: every 45 minutes. The first bus leaves at 10:00, and the last bus leaves at 18:00. The driving route is: The Peninsula - Langham Place - Temple Street - Sky100.
Hop off at sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck. Address: 100/F, International Commerce Centre, 1 Austin Road West, Kowloon, Hong Kong Opening Hours: 10:00 to 21:00 (Sunday - Thursday); 10:00 to 22:30 (Friday - Saturday).
Located on the 100th floor of International Commerce Centre, the tallest building in Hong Kong, sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck has rewarded the Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor in recognition of its breath-taking views and outstanding hospitality since 2014. It is also named by CNN as one of the 17 beautiful places to see in Hong Kong. At 393 metres above sea level, it is the only indoor observation deck in Hong Kong offering 360-degree view of Victoria Harbour.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple Street Night Market, Kansu Street and Jordan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong China
Walk to the bus station at the back of The Peninsula Hong Kong. Find the Big Bus staff to take another bus Blue Route at 19:00 to Explore to Temple Street Night Market.
You might hop off at Temple Street. It is a street located in the areas of Jordan and Yau Ma Tei in Kowloon. Popular with tourists and locals, The market starts at 2 p.m. in the afternoon, but is lively at dusk daily. There are carts bulging with goods from clothing to mobile phones and watches. Stalls have items mainly for men, jeans, t-shirts, pants, lighters, shoes, condoms and men's accessories. Like in other night markets in South East Asia, prices can always be negotiated by bargaining.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Symphony of Lights, Tsim Sha Tsui, Yau Tsim Mong Distict, Hong Kong China
The bus stops at Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade, the place to see the great light show - A symphony of lights at 8pm. You will see this magnificent show over the Victoria Harbour. The show combines interactive lights of 45 key buildings on both Hong Kong Island and Kowloon.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Central Ferry Pier No.7 (Star Ferry Pier), Central, Hong Kong
Departure Time :1/1/2021 - 9/27/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There are 3 separate E-tickets with QR code of Peak Tram, Sky Terrace and Big Bus 2-day Pass that you need to receive from local tour supplier.
- It is is not the same voucher from Viator that you will present on the day of the tour.
- No cancellation, refund or reschedule will be allowed once booking is confirmed. Big Bus 2-Day Pass is valid within 6 months. Peak Tram return rides and Sky Terrace tickets are valid on the date selected upon purchase only. And they are needed to be used on the same day of visit.
- The E-ticket will be sent to the customer by email only when the credit card holder and passport holder is the same person. The local travel agent will ask you to take photo of your passport page and send it by email. This means that you can buy ticket for family, but you need to travel with them to Hong Kong. In case the credit card holder will not take this tour, you can not collect a ticket and there will be no refund.
- Fraudulent use of credit card will be reported to police immediately according to law.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.