Skip the line! Aiport Shuttle
Skip the line for ground transportation as you come out of the cruise! Our lovely staff will be awaiting you to direct you to your comfortable vehicle. You don't have to stand in line or carry the heavy bags! Go straight to the airport or hotel with no hassle!
per adult from
5 to 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Port Fee
- Baggage Fee
What's excluded :
- With us, there is no hassle and no standing in line, no port or luggage fee's for transportation to the airport, condo or hotel.Arriving through the San Juan International Airport;
Exiting the plane please text us!Exit the baggage claim area, walk out ot the third (3rd) outer most lane, look out for the Skip the Line sign. We will load the luggage for you, while you seat in our comfortable, air condition van or minibus.
We can also arrange PRIVATE group transfers pre-cruise or post cruise from your condo or hotel, late flight services and customized Puerto Rican experiences that will cater to the travelers interest!
Departure Point :Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport, Av. Aeropuerto, Carolina, 00979, Puerto Rico
SAN JUAN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT: Walk ouf from baggage claim to the third (3rd) outer most lane. To Column #8 Look out for the Skip the Line sign.
AirportsLuis Munoz Marin Intl Airport, Carolina 979 Puerto Rico
Return Detail :San Juan, Puerto Rico
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Bus is filled from the back towards the front. Passengers shoes and bags are sanitized before entering the bus.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.