Skip the line: Alhambra Palace and Generalife Gardens Private Guided Tour
Visit the Alhambra Palace, Jewel of the Andalusian Heritage and masterpiece of the Muslim art in Europe on this private tour during 2.5-Hour. Discover with your private guide this magnificent monument, the ancient residence of the Arab kings and sultans of Al-Andalus, which was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Skip the long lines and immerse yourself in history, a trip back in time to the Nasrid Dinasty, a period of great splendor, accompanied by an knowledgeable official guide of the Alhambra.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - The Alhambra
- Entry/Admission - Nasrid Palaces
- Entry/Admission - Generalife
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Any other service not listed
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Alhambra, Calle Real de la Alhambra, s/n Palacio de Carlos V, 18009 Granada Spain
Discover the beauty of this World Heritage Site is on this private tour with a local guide at your disposal. At the agreed time your private guide will meet you at the main entrance of the Alhambra and will give your Priority Entrance Tickets for The Alhambra Palace. Skip the long lines at the entrance and immerse yourself in history. For 2.5 hours you will walk around through the streets, palaces, courtyards and gardens of the Alhambra with your private guide, who will give you lots of information about the history, the typical Moorish architecture and, of course, anecdotes and stories about the life of the Nasrid sultans who lived in these palaces.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Nasrid Palaces, Calle Real De La Alhambra, 18009 Granada Spain
Discover the Nasrid Palaces, the former residence of the Moorish sultans strolling through mythical places of the Royal Complex like the Palacio de Comares (Comares Palace), Patio de los Arrayanes (Court of the Myrtles), Salón de los Embajadores (Hall of the Ambassadors) and of course, the Patio de los Leones (Court of the Lions) with the famous "Fountain of Lions", the symbol of the Alhambra.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Palace of Carlos V, Alhambra, Granada Spain
Later on you’ll visit the Palace of Charles V, of Renaissance style, which appears on a big contrast with Islamic architecture of the environment.
Pass By: Palacio El Partal, Calle Real de la Alhambra 2, 18009 Alhambra Spain
The visit continues through the Palace of the Partal with its beautiful terraced gardens heading to the Medina (which was the neighborhood of artisans, merchants and servants of the royal family).
Stop At: Generalife Realejo-San Matias, 18009 Granada Spain
And last, but not least, you’ll discover The Generalife Gardens, used by the Muslim kings of Granada as a summer residence, one of the oldest surviving Moorish gardens and also declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site, along with the Alhambra Palace and gardens, and the Albayzín district.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Ticket De Alhambra, Paseo de la Sabica, 1, 18009 Granada, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Alhambra imposes the visiting times, so maximum punctuality is required. If you are not there at the indicated time, you will lose the rights of the visit without possibility of claiming any exchange or refund.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Please note: the Alhambra requires that all passengers provide the full name, date of birth and passport details for each participant when booking. If not provided, the Alhambra may deny access to their premises.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.