Skip the Line: Ancient Agora of Athens and Temple of Hephaestus Entrance Ticket
Experience the Temple of Hephaistos and the Church of The Holy Apostles that are ones of the most notable in the ancient Agora. The Temple of Hephaistos is the world’s best-preserved ancient Greek doric temple in the world. St. Paul, one of Jesus’s twelve apostles, used to visit and preach in the Church of The Holy Apostles.
per adult from
What's included :
- Ancient Agora Skip the line ticket
- Skip the line access
- Service fee
- Temple of Hephaestus Skip the line ticket
- Entry/Admission - Ancient Agora of Athens
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Food & Drinks
- Visit: Ancient Agora of Athens, Adrianou 24, Athens 105 55 Greece
In Greece, the ancient Agora in Athens was one of the most important sites for the ancient Greek society. It was the center of political, social, religious, and commercial activities. The ancient Agora in Athens is situated just at the foot of the Acropolis. In Greek, the word “agora” means “a gathering place” or “market place”. As the name says, it had actually been for centuries a place where merchants and sellers sold goods to those who gathered in this place. Not only did the ancient Agora serve as a gathering place where people traded goods, it was also used as a site in which people exchanged news, gossips, discussed the latest political matters, and even criticized the government. This was also the place where prominent Greek philosophers such as Socrates, Aristotle, and Plato exchanged thoughts and ideas.
The area of the ancient Agora includes some of the most important monuments of Athens such as the Temple of Hephaistos, the Altar of The Twelve Gods, the Apollon Patroos, the Church of the Holy Apostles, the Roman Agora and more.
Departure Point :Ancient Agora of Athens, Adrianou 24, Athens 105 55 Greece
Departure Time :9/1/2020 - 9/15/2020
9/16/2020 - 9/30/2020
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 07:30 PM
10/1/2020 - 10/15/2020
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM
10/16/2020 - 10/31/2020
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:30 PM
11/1/2020 - 3/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- An email will be sent to your email address a couple of days prior with your e-ticket attached. You have to present your e-ticket or your printed tickets and scan the barcode at the entry of the archaeological site. In case of a last minute booking, please note that we will need 3 working hours in minimum in order to process your reservation and send your e-ticket by email to your email address.
- Child free entrance ticket (age 0-5) & half-price child entrance ticket (age 6-24) must be purchased from the cashier directly without waiting in line. Please note that for free/reduced tickets, passport or ID is required.
- The Ancient Agora arch. site opening hours are: 1st April to 31 August: 08:00 - 20:00, 1st to 15th September: 8:00-19:30, 16th to 30th September: 8:00-19:00, 1st to 15th October: 8:00-18:30, 16th to 31st October: 8:00-18:00, November to March: 08:30-17:00.
- Most travelers can participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.