Skip the Line: Athens - Ancient Greek Theatre,Open-Air Performance Ticket
If you want to complete your experience of Greece, this show, performed in an open air theatre, is a must see!
Travel back to the 5th century B.C. Athens and enter the world of Medea, Odysseus, Antigone and of a very angry Cyclops. All in English and in 60 minutes.
per adult from
What's included :
- Medea and other friends i made in Athens
- Alcoholic Beverages - A free glass of white wine for adults
- Soda/Pop - A free glass of soda for kids
- Entry/Admission - Medea and other friends i made in Athens
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Medea and other friends i made in Athens, Lysiou &, Mark. Avriliou 5, Athina 105 56, Greece
You will watch the adventures of a present-day tourist who travels back to the 5th century BC Athens, in a 60 minute show that will entertain you and help you complete your experience of Greece.
Departure Point :Medea and other friends i made in Athens, Lysiou &, Mark. Avriliou 5, Athina 105 56, Greece
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Open air Theatre
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.