Skip the Line: Barcelona MACBA Museum of Contemporary Art Admission Ticket
MACBA is located in Barcelona’s historic old town and has more than 20,000 square meters of floor space showcasing contemporary art through permanent and temporary exhibitions. The building that houses the Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art was designed by Richard Meier, which is set out on a cultural landmark. The 2019 program explores complex visions of contemporary art through visual arts, performance, film, music or events. Discover MACBA's permanent exhibition which encompasses modern and contemporary art from 1929 until now or find out about the latest temporary exhibitions such as the Jaume Plensa, A DIY Archive or the Christian Marclay's compositions. Immerse yourself into an amazing artistic journey through contemporary and modern art from popular artists such as Joan Miró or Juan Muñoz. Benefit from a ticket valid for 1 month and enjoy multiple entries. Download the free augmented reality MACBA app on Apple or Android to make your visit a memorable experience worth having.
per adult from
60 to 90 minutes
What's included :
- Permanent & Temporary Exhibitions
- General Admission ticket
- 1 Month unlimited Entries
- Wi-Fi Available
- Entry/Admission - MACBA Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visits à la carte
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Visit: MACBA Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona, 1 Placa dels Angels, 08001 Barcelona Spain
The Collection starts with the 50th abstraction and follows the evolution of European pop, the avant-garde of the sixties and seventies, the centrality of the word and poetic experience, and the return of photographic figurative.
In order to fulfill its educational mission, MACBA offers a series of programs and resources that help visitors to engage with its contents. There's a team of full-time educators work with the public, offering presentations and guided tours at set times and tours for groups by prior arrangement. They are also available to help the public with questions that may arise during their visit to the museum, provide information on the works displayed and comment on the exhibitions.
The purpose of the museum is to become a space where knowledge is created through interaction with the artworks, a place that encourages dialogue and shared reflection among educators and the many different kinds of people who visit it.
Departure Point :MACBA Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona, 1 Placa dels Angels, 08001 Barcelona Spain
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The admission ticket is valid for one month. It allows unlimited multiple entries to all current exhibitions for one month from the date of purchase, as well as access to the activities of the Experience MACBA program over the same period
- A note about accessibility: MACBA has a commitment to culture. For this reason, accessibility is a fundamental right. Since its construction, the museum has been adapted architecturally and has integrated elements of communication without barriers in its signage
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.