Skip the Line: Callaway Gardens Daily Admission Ticket
Step into a world where butterflies alight on your shoulder. Where birds of prey steal your gaze. And the stress of your daily routine melts into a sea of vibrant azaleas. Where you stumble upon charming stone chapels. And listen to the chirps of woodland birds as you stroll past fragrant blossoms and pine trees. Callaway Resort & Gardens brims as much with history as it does with flora and fauna, inviting you to explore, learn, and take in both a rich past and the wonders of nature at your own pace. Come for a visit – the air is different out here.
per adult from
2 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Includes access to all of our facilities including the Virginia Hand Callaway Discovery Center, Cecil B. Day Butterfly Center, Ida Cason Callaway Memorial Chapel, Callaway Brothers Azalea Bowl, and our many walking and biking trails.
- Entry/Admission - Callaway Resort & Gardens
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Admission to special events
- Visit: Callaway Resort & Gardens, 17800 US Highway 27, Pine Mountain, GA 31822-2831
Callaway Resort & Gardens is a truly unique place that families, couples, and friends have enjoyed together for many years. Enjoy this spectacular 2,500-acre attraction, which the Callaway family has shared with the public since 1952.
Over ten miles of winding trails lead you through breathtaking natural landscapes. Take in the sweet smell of azaleas as you coast past Spring blossoms, or grab your beach towels and pedal your way to Robin Lake. Go for an invigorating hike under the shady cover of towering pines, or simply enjoy a serene walk in the spectacular scenery. No matter what path you choose, the wonders of nature await you.
While visiting Callaway, we invite you to also enjoy a variety of tempting restaurants. There is cuisine to entice everyone – from Southern specialties and pub favorites to healthy fare and elegant cuisine.
Departure Point :Callaway Resort & Gardens, 17800 US Highway 27, Pine Mountain, GA 31822-2831
Departure Time :9/1/2020 - 8/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.