Skip the Line: Chocolate Museum Vienna Tickets
Chocoholics look out!
Come and discover the magical and sweet world of chocolate. We would like to invite you on a journey through our museum and open your senses for the indulgence of the various, noble types of chocolate.
• Discover the interesting and mysterious lives of the ancient Maya and Aztecs, who detected the cocoa tree, its fruits and the treasures, hidden inside the cocoa pod.
• Enter our jungle, the homeland of the cocoa plant.
• 2,5 meters high chocolate sculptures from history, arts and entertainment are awaiting you, such as Marie Antoinette and Louis XVI, each made from 350kg of pure chocolate!
• Explore the fascinating world of entertaining interactive games, all about chocolate!
• We have prepared for you: Roasted cocoa beans and chocolate for degustation.
per adult from
45 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Chocolate Museum Vienna
What's excluded :
- Visit: Chocolate Museum Vienna, Riesenradplatz 5 Im Wiener Prater, Vienna 1020 Austria
Summer time: 1st Mai - 30st September
Monday to Sunday 10:00 - 20:00 (last admission 19:00)
Winter time: 1st October - 30st April
Monday to Thursday 10:00 – 18:00 (last admission 17:00)
Friday to Sunday 10:00 – 19:00 (last admission 18:00)
Chocolate Museum Vienna
Riesenradplatz 5, Wiener Prater
Underground: U1, U2 - towards Praterstern
City train: S1,S2,S3, S5,S6,S7,S9, S15
Tram: O, 5
For Tour Guide please contact us :
Our knowledge and love for chocolate inspired us to create a unique museum focusing on arts and imagination, all relating to chocolate.
Sections in Museum:
-Workshop and Shop
5 interactive Games
By playing the games, you will learn new facts about cacao and what kind of „chocolate type“ you are.
2000 Square Meters
This area features sculptures of chocolate, a jungle and plenty more adventures for chocholics!
At the end of your chocolate journey, you can spend some time in our chocolate shop, which is a must for all chocolate lovers! You will gind a large and diverse assortment of diffrent kinds of chocolate and cacao products.
Departure Point :Chocolate Museum Vienna, Riesenradplatz 5 Im Wiener Prater, Vienna 1020 Austria
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.