Skip the Line: Coffee Museum Ticket with Optional Coffee Tasting Session
The Coffee Museum’s goal is to let visitors know about the origins of quality coffee and the different process steps it goes through before you can enjoy a good cup of joe. You'll have professional guides who specialize in the history and culture of coffee and who'll give you a fascinating tour where you will see the plantations and an interesting exhibition of objects from the 19th and 20th centuries. You can choose to also enjoy a coffee tasting and learn about the various coffee aromas and flavors.
per adult from
What's included :
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Coffee tasting (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Museo del Cafe
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: Museo del Cafe, Carretera Coatepec - Las Trancas Km 4, Coatepec 91000 Mexico
The Coffee Museum is located at El Grande, Coatepec in the state of Veracruz, 10 minutes away from downtown. From the beginning, Café-tal Apan has had the philosophy to encourage small production, marketing, and the culture of drinking coffee inside Mexico. With this purpose, the museum supports producers by paying them a Fair Price higher than the market price, which translates into first-rate beans.
This is a joint project with the coffee growers who share this vision and help the museum by keeping their plantations in an environment-friendly way. Thus, the coffee here has been number one in the region since 2008. In this Coffee Sanctuary, you will have a close encounter with the extensive and remarkable biodiversity found in this paradise. Together with an expert guide, you will discover the great natural wealth of a plantation. You will have access to the coffee plantation,Wet processing plant, Dry processing plant, Antique rooms, Souvenir shop and gardens.
You can choose to add a cupping session to your tour in which you'll get to taste and learn about the different coffee aromas and types available. The museum is open all year round from 9am to 5pm.
Departure Point :Museo del Cafe, Carretera Coatepec - Las Trancas Km 4, Coatepec 91000 Mexico
Departure Time :Open all year round from 9am to 5pm
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.