Skip-the-Line Colosseum and Vatican Museums Combo Tour
Enjoy two tours in one day with this combo package. In the morning, embark on a 3-hour tour of Ancient Rome. Visit the Colosseum and the Roman Forum. After a break for lunch or a rest, meet back up with your guide and group for a 3-hour tour of the Vatican with your guide. Take in the famous galleries and sights, including the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica. On each tour, you will skip the line and be able to spend more time admiring the sites.
per adult from
360 to 378 minutes
What's included :
- Guaranteed to skip the line
- Local guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Sistine Chapel - With respect for and in view of the sanctity of the location, during the visit to the Sistine Chapel visitors are kindly requested to observe absolute silence.
Guided tour groups, although equipped with radio headsets, will receive all the relevant art-historical information prior to their entry in the Sistine Chapel.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
St. Peter's Basilica
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Your Ancient Rome semi-private tour begins as you skip the ticket lines at the Colosseum, and walk straight into the global icon of Rome. Look down into the arena dungeons and gaze skyward to see the immense Colosseum all around you.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
Complete your tour as you climb the Palatine Hill. Believed to be the founding place for Rome as a city, the hill became the richest neighbourhood of Ancient Rome. Admire the remains of the opulent villas, and look out from the hill for one of the best views of Rome. Reflect on the past and present of the Eternal City as your tour draws to a close.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
Continue on to the Roman Forum, the social, political and religious hub of Ancient Rome. Feel transported back in time as you admire the towering ruins that have survived millennia, and listen as your guide enthrals you with stories of political treachery and drama. Discover the House of the Vestal Virgins and the Temple of Saturn, amongst many of the other impressive ruins.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Arch of Constantine, Via di San Gregorio, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
2: Via Germanico, 8, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Saint Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Travelers must pass through metal detectors at the security check point; Please expect to wait 20-30 minutes to clear security per site
- Please note: The Vatican has strict security restrictions, and weapons and large bags are not permitted inside; there is a free check service once you have gone through the metal detectors
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.