Skip the line: Colosseum, Forum and Palatine Hill tour
• Get skip-the-line access to the Colosseum, Forum and Palatine Hill
• Let your guide captivate you with stories of gladiators, emperors and plebeians
• See the remains of temples, shrines, marketplaces and much more
per adult from
What's included :
- Skip The Line
- Live Guide
- Entrance fees to the Colosseum Forum and Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Enter the iconic Colosseum and be transported back to the Roman Empire in the amphitheatre that was once the entertainment centre of the city, hosting fights between gladiators and even wild animals imported from Africa and the Middle East.
In the nearby Forum, your guide will regale you with stories of political intrigue, betrayal and triumph as you stand in what once was the heart of day-to-day life. You will explore the remains of the most important buildings and spaces of one of the greatest Ancient settlements.
You will also discover the Palatine Hill, where the legendary Romulus is thought to have founded the city. It became the location of the houses of affluent Romans and then home to the emperors. The ruins are impressive and the view over the Circus Maximus is a must-see.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
Move on from Roman entertainment and understand how Romans lived their daily life in the Forum. Stroll around the hub of the ancient city and learn of the acts of political treachery that occurred on these grounds. Admire some of the most striking and important ruins, such as the Temple of Saturn and the Curia.
Admission Ticket included
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
Climb up the Palatine Hill to experience the more luxurious side of Ancient Rome, appreciating some of the opulent houses of the Hill’s former residents. The Palatine Hill is cherished in Roman memory as the legendary birthplace of the Eternal City, and its beautiful view over Rome provides the perfect opportunity to reflect on the historic city.
Admission Ticket included
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza del Arco di Costantino, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Via della Salara Vecchia, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- • Due to security checks, there may be lines to enter the Colosseum
- • A copy of ID is required to enter the Colosseum
- • This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- • Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- • Operates in all weather conditions – please bring appropriate clothing and water
- • The meeting time can be subject to change. In this case, we will call/text you in advance
- • Aerosols, sharp objects and large backpacks will not be allowed
- • If you are late to arrive at the meeting point, you will not be able to join your tour
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.