Skip the Line: Colosseum, Forum and Palatine Tour in Spanish
REDUCED GROUPS: Groups of max. 25 people, although sometimes they can reach a maximum of 30 people.
DURATION: 3 hours.
INCLUDES: Guide in Spanish, enjoyable, with great experience and ability to excite.
Skip the line tickets.
Headphones to listen more comfortably to the explanations of the guide.
SPECIAL PRICES FOR CHILDREN: Free for children under 5 years. From 6 to 12 years only 30 euros. From 13 to 17 years only 37 euros
RULES: You cannot carry large umbrellas, large backpacks or sharp objects. The itinerary of the group tour does not follow the route adapted for people with mobility difficulties or for small children in a stroller.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tailless Tickets
- Professional guide who speaks Spanish
- Headphones to better listen to the guide's explanations
- Small group tour
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
What's excluded :
- Transportation to get to the meeting point
- Lunch / lunch
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
The Palatine was the symbol of the patriciate, of the "palaces" in which those in charge of exercising power lived. Place of the foundation of Rome, chosen by Romulus as the origin of the city.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
If Rome was born in the Palatine, the Roman Forum was his first conquest. Since then it was the scene of its history, building itself as a body that was growing, suffering and changing according to the times of the city. We will walk along the Via Sacra entering its basilicas, in the Comicio, enjoying the beauty of the temples and the richness of their history.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
The Roman Colosseum is, without a doubt, the most emblematic monument - symbol of the Eternal City. It was built to celebrate the greatness of an empire and a city that marked world history.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Largo Corrado Ricci, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 1, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Immediate confirmation up to 2 days before the visit.
- You can avoid the long lines that form to enter the Colosseum.
- We recommend arriving on time or even a few minutes before the scheduled time as the start of the tour. This way we guarantee a quality tour. Arriving on time you take advantage of all the time of the visit, repeating all the participants and without risk of losing the tour.
- You cannot carry large umbrellas, large backpacks or sharp objects.
- The group tour itinerary does not follow the route adapted for people with mobility difficulties or for young children in a stroller.
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.