Skip-The-Line COLOSSEUM, ROMAN FORUM AND PALATINE with 45' Guided Tour
Visit the Colosseum which is a “must-see” for any visitor.
The Colosseum (or Coliseum), Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill are all located in the same archaeological area of Rome adjacent to one another.
And you will not only gain Skip the Line entry but also get a 45' guided tour and a timed entrance ticket to the Colosseum. Explore the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill later that day or the next one; this ticket is valid for two days
per adult from
What's included :
- Access to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Downloadable map of the Colosseum
- Priority access to the Colosseum
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Access to the Colosseum's 4th and 5th floors
- Private transportation
- Guided tour of the Palatine Hills & Roman Forum
- Visit: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
A single entry ticket is valid for two days at
The Colosseum, Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill.
Please NOTE that the above three sites have seperate entrances.
Also please note the entry into The Colosseum 45' guided tour is specific to the
time as per mentioned on the ticket.
Departure Point :Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please specify your nationality.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.