Skip the Line: Dostoevsky Museum Ticket
The F.M.Dostoevsky Literary-Memorial Museum opened on November 12, 1971, in the house at 5/2 Kuznechny Lane. Dostoevsky had rented an apartment in this building twice, once for a very short time in 1846, and then from October 1878 until his death, on January 28, 1881. The beginning and end of his writing career turned out to be joined together in one spot. Here he had worked on his early story The Double, and here he wrote his last novel, The Brothers Karamazov. The Dostoevskys' apartment was recreated for the most part from the memoirs of his wife Anna and of his contemporaries.
Today the museum is a modern complex that will tell you a lot of interesting things about Dostoevsky and his life.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Dostoevsky Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Dostoevsky Museum, Kuznechny Ln., 5/2 Metro Vladimirskaya, St. Petersburg 191002 Russia
Visit the Dostoevsky Museum in Saint Petersburg: Drawing room, Memorial apartment, Literary exhibition and much more
Departure Point :Dostoevsky Museum, Kuznechny Ln., 5/2 Metro Vladimirskaya, St. Petersburg 191002 Russia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.