Skip-The-Line: Dunn's River Falls Adventure Tour from Ocho Rios
This unique adventure tour gives visitors an educational and fun experience in Ocho Rios at Dunn's River Falls. Perfect for families and people of all ages.
per adult from
2 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Dunn's River Falls Tour Guide
- Admission valid from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Entry/Admission - Dunn's River Falls and Park
What's excluded :
- Hotel/port pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dunn's River Falls and Park, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Here each guest will receive a pre-purchased ticket to enter the location. Once inside the park guests are put into groups and assigned a trained guide who will conduct a brief safety and introductory session before the climb up the falls. The boardwalk along the falls provides easy access for those who wish not to climb to photograph their friends and family so nobody is left out of the fun.
Duration: 2 hours 50 minutes
Departure Point :Dunn's River Falls & Park, Main St, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Recommended that you bring (or rent) water shoes, towel, camera, and cash for souvenirs, drinks, and lunch
- Participants must be at least 3 feet (91 cm) tall to climb falls
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.