Skip the Line: Entrance Ticket to Uzbekistan State Museum of Applied Art
The State Museum of Applied Arts of Uzbekistan, located in Tashkent is a unique place that can show you all the best work that has been done by the craftsmen. If you don't have enough time to visit every region in the country, then the best option for you will be this museum, which contains the exhibits from all over the Republic.
per adult from
30 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- Entrance fee
- Possibility of taking photos
- All taxes
- Entry/Admission - Uzbekistan State Museum of Applied Art
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Professional Guide
- Visit: Uzbekistan State Museum of Applied Art, Rakatboshi st. 15, Tashkent 100031 Uzbekistan
All the masterpieces of craftsmen work from all over Uzbekistan were collected in a single place. Later on, it was formed as a State Museum of Applied Arts, where you can enjoy the results of hard work. The museum itself designed as a big exhibit which demonstrates the national values in ornaments. There are several halls where you can see astounding pieces of art. The museum contains over 4,000 exhibits on decorative art in Uzbekistan, including wood carving, ceramics, embossing, jewellery, gold weaving, embroidery, and samples of mass production in the local industry.
Departure Point :Uzbekistan State Museum of Applied Art, Rakatboshi st. 15, Tashkent 100031 Uzbekistan
Departure Time :11/21/2019 - 10/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.