Skip the Line: Garden Entry Ticket
Cactus Country is an award winning tourist attraction on the Murray River. Featuring over 4000 species of Cacti, some growing over 6m tall you will feel like you are in another world.
Explore the cacti by region, the garden trails are segmented into the areas of origin. Discover South America, North America, Mexico and South Africa all in one location.
per adult from
1 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Cactus Country
What's excluded :
- Visit: Cactus Country, 4986 Murray Valley Hwy, Strathmerton, Victoria 3641 Australia
What started as an inherited prickly passion has grown into a worldwide sensation. Cactus Country draws visitors from around the globe to explore the gardens, meet the locals - Jim, Julie and John Hall - and discover the tastes of these striking garden superstars.
More than 4,000 species of cacti and succulents make for an unforgettable trip. With eight garden paths to explore and plenty to see and do for all ages, you'll want to put your South American adventure on hold and make your way to Cactus Country.
Walk up an appetite, with nachos, cactus cake and cactus ice-cream on the menu. Bring your camera and don't forget to take home your own piece of cactus heaven with plants for sale in the nursery.
Departure Point :Cactus Country, 4986 Murray Valley Hwy, Strathmerton, Victoria 3641 Australia
Departure Time :8/5/2019 - 10/9/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.