Skip The Line: Guided Jaipur Sightseeing Tour With Lunch & Entry Fee (Optional)
A private city tour of Jaipur with private vehicle and driver along with a local guide who can give you every little details about the amazing city of Jaipur and its historical attractions.
A) Private Vehicle & Driver
B) Professional Guide For personalised experience.
C) Lunch & Monument Entry Fee (Option to Add)
D) Visit to the major Monuments of Jaipur.
E) Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off included.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- AC Vehicle & Driver
- Professional Guide
- Veg Buffet Lunch (If option Selected)
- Monument Entry Fee (if Option Selected)
- Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off at Station/Airport/Hotel
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Entry/Admission - Amber Palace
- Entry/Admission - Jal Mahal
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Jantar Mantar - Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amber Palace, Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur 302001 India
The Amer Fort, situated in Amber, 11 Kms from Jaipur, is one of the most famous forts of Rajasthan.The Amer Fort has influences of both Hindu and Muslim architecture. This fort also has the 'Shila Devi' Temple and the 'Ganesh Pol' which is a gate that leads to the private palaces of the kings.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Jal Mahal, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002 India
Jal Mahal is a palace in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake in Jaipur city, the capital of the state of Rajasthan, India. The palace and the lake around it were renovated and enlarged in the 18th century by Maharaja Jai Singh II of Amber
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: City Palace of Jaipur, Tripolia Bazar Near Jantar Mantar, Jaipur 3023002 India
The City Palace, Jaipur was established at the same time as the city of Jaipur, by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II, who moved his court to Jaipur from Amber, in 1727. Made with the red and pink sandstone, the palace sits on the edge of the City Palace, Jaipur, and extends to the Zenana, or women's chambers
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jantar Mantar - Jaipur, Tripoliya Bazaar near entrance to City Palace, Jaipur 302020 India
The Jantar Mantar is a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments built by the Kachwaha Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh II, the founder of Jaipur, Rajasthan. The monument was completed in 1734. It features the world's largest stone sundial, and is a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
Hawa Mahal is a palace in Jaipur, India. Made with the red and pink sandstone, the palace sits on the edge of the City Palace, Jaipur, and extends to the Zenana, or women's chambers. The structure was built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh, the grandson of Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh, who was the founder of Jaipur.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Unseen India Private Rajasthan Tour Packages & Car Rental Services, D-229, Mahesh Marg, opp. Gyan Vihar School, Kalyan Colony, D-Block, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017, India
Thank You for choosing Unseen India !!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick up Guests from Any Hotel/Resort/Port /Station in JaipurAirports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
- Any Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.