Skip the Line Guided Tour of the Royal Palace of Madrid
The visit begins at Puerta del Sol with a guided tour on aour way to the Palace. The tour includes the visit of the Royal Palace of Madrid with official tour guides.
per adult from
2 hours 10 minutes
What's included :
- Guided Tour from Puerta del Sol
- Official Bilingual Guide
- Skip the line access
- Early Entrance and Offcial guided Tour of the Royal Palace
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerta del Sol, 28013 Madrid Spain
Puerta del Sol is a square in the Spanish city of Madrid. It has been home to the so-called Zero Kilometer of the country's radial roads since 1950. The oldest building in Puerta del Sol is the Casa de Correos and it highlights the tower clock that was built and donated in the 19th century by José Rodríguez de Losada. Puerta del Sol is a meeting place, a crossing point between different parts of Madrid. It is a must visit for those who come to Madrid.
Duration: 12 minutes
Stop At: Calle del Arenal, Calle del Arneal, 28013 Madrid Spain
Calle del Arenal is a popular historical road in Madrid, which connects Puerta del Sol and Plaza de Isabel II (Ópera). Its name comes from the primitive stream that ran along its layout before the area was developed, with the one that appears already labeled in the plan of Teixeira of 1656, as well as in the successive cartographies of the Villa of Madrid.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Plaza de Isabel II, Plaza de isabel II, Madrid Spain
Plaza de Isabel II (better known as Plaza de Ópera) is an open space between the neighborhoods of Sol and Palacio, in the central district of Madrid, with Calle del Arenal coming from Puerta del Sol, and dedicated minor roads. to Arrieta, Campomanes, Caños del Peral, Escalinata and Vergara. Formed by filling the ravine created by the Arenal stream and the fountains of the Caños del Peral, the square occupies part of the site where the old Teatro de los Caños del Peral was between 1738 and 1817.
Duration: 12 minutes
Stop At: Royal Palace of Madrid, Calle de Bailen s/n, 28071 Madrid Spain
The Royal Palace of Madrid is the official residence of the King of Spain; However, the current kings do not live in it, but in the Zarzuela Palace, so it is used for state ceremonies and solemn acts. Now is when our visit really begins.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Fun and Tickets / Carretas, 3, Calle de Carretas, 3, 28012 Madrid, Spain
Return Detail :Royal Palace of Madrid, Calle de Bailén, s/n, 28071 Madrid, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.