Skip the Line: Historium Story + VR Ticket
Discover the Historium, Bruges' most visited attraction, with this popular ticket and experience the medieval city like you never did before! Travel back to 1435 and see, feel, hear en smell the Middle Ages with an attraction with film, audio, special effects and virtual reality! Good or bad weather, step inside the themed rooms (with air conditioning) and brace yourself for a VR experience that you will not soon forget. After the visit, which lasts about 1h30, you can enjoy a Belgian beer in the Duvelorium Grand Beer Café on the 1st floor.
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Historium Story
- Historium Exhibition
- Historium Virtual Reality
- Audio guide (available in NL, FR, EN, DE, ES, IT, PT, RU, ZH or JA)
- Entry/Admission - Historium Brugge
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Historium Tower
- Food and drinks
- Visit: Historium Brugge, Markt 1, Bruges 8000 Belgium
In the Historium Story we take you on a time trip to medieval Bruges. Let yourself be swept up in a wonderful love story while walking through seven historical themed rooms – magnificent medieval backdrops, with film, music and special effects. Using an audio guide you will hear everything about the Golden Age of Bruges and imagine yourself back in the time of Jan van Eyck. The Historium is located on the Market Square, where the Waterhalle used to be. This was the central warehouse for the shipping industry in the thriving trading city. The location has been reconstructed in the attraction and gives your visit an extra dimension.
Anyone who wants to try virtual reality will have a wonderful adventure with the Historium VR Experience. It allows you to complement your visit with a virtual trip to Bruges in its Golden Age. Before or after your main visit, the Historium Virtual Reality takes you on an unforgettable virtual tour of medieval Bruges. From the comfort of a virtual reality booth, you travel back in time to the historical city and get to explore it interactively for eight whole minutes. You even get to see and use your hands! An intense experience.
Visit: The Markt, Markt, Bruges 8000 Belgium
Overlook the Market Square from the Historium's panoramic terrace.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Historium Brugge, Markt 1, Bruges 8000 Belgium
Departure Time :1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- In the interests of safety and hygiene, pets are not allowed in the Historium.
- Minimum age for this ticket is 6 years. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- One wheelchair is available for use at the Historium Ticket Office, free of charge
- Not recommended for people who suffer from claustrophobia or who are afraid of heights. If you still want to visit, it is recommended that you speak to the person in charge at the Historium Ticket Office first
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.