Skip the Line: Historium Story Ticket
Discover the “Golden Age” of Bruges with an entrance ticket to the Historium, Bruges' most visited attraction. Travel back to one day in 1435 with Jan van Eyck's apprentice and follow his story in 7 historically-themed rooms (with airconditioning). Learn the history of the city through film, props, audioguides and an interactive exhibition. In about 1 hour you'll get another impression of Bruges and are you ready to discover the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Historium Story
- Historium Exhibition
- Audio guide (available in NL, FR, EN, DE, ES, IT, PT, RU, ZH or JA)
- Entry/Admission - Historium Brugge
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Historium Virtual Reality
- Historium Tower
- Food or drinks
- Visit: Historium Brugge, Markt 1, Bruges 8000 Belgium
In the Historium Story we take you on a time trip to medieval Bruges. Let yourself be swept up in a wonderful love story while walking through seven historical themed rooms – magnificent medieval backdrops, with film, music and special effects. Using an audio guide you will hear everything about the Golden Age of Bruges and imagine yourself back in the time of Jan van Eyck. The Historium is located on the Market Square, where the Waterhalle used to be. This was the central warehouse for the shipping industry in the thriving trading city. The location has been reconstructed in the attraction and gives your visit an extra dimension.
Visit: The Markt, Markt, Bruges 8000 Belgium
Overlook the Market Square from the Historium's panoramic terrace.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Historium Brugge, Markt 1, Bruges 8000 Belgium
Departure Time :1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- In the interests of safety and hygiene, pets are not allowed in the Historium.
- Minimum age is 3 years. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- One wheelchair is available for use at the Historium Ticket Office, free of charge
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for people who suffer from claustrophobia. If you still want to visit, it is recommended that you speak to the person in charge at the Historium Ticket Office first
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.