Skip the Line: Imperial Treasury of Vienna Entrance Ticket
Be enchanted by the treasures of the past! The Imperial Treasury Vienna in Hofburg Palace showcases the unique treasures of the House of Habsburg. Perfect for all ages and a great look into the royal past.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance ticket
- Entry/Admission - Kaiserliche Schatzkammer Wien
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Visit: Kaiserliche Schatzkammer Wien, Hofburg 1 Schweizerhof, Vienna 1010 Austria
Discover the fascinating treasures of the Habsburgs in the oldest part of the Hofburg Palace – the Swiss Wing. See the most precious jewels – among them one of the largest emeralds in the world – that testify to the former power of the Habsburg dynasty.
Other highlights are the treasure of the Order of the Golden Fleece as well the collections of 15th-century Burgundy and the cradle of the King of Rome (Napoleon II). Admire the charming jewelry of Hapsburg empresses and princesses and parts of the original jewelry of Empress Elisabeth. Discover legendary treasures such as the Holy Lance from the 8th century, the largest cut emerald in the world, the world's largest agate bowl – known as the Holy Grail – or the horn of a unicorn.
Departure Point :Kaiserliche Schatzkammer Wien, Hofburg 1 Schweizerhof, Vienna 1010 Austria
Departure Time :3/29/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday: 09:00 AM - 05:30 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 05:30 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 05:30 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 05:30 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 05:30 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.