Skip the Line: Kunsthistorisches Museum Vienna Entrance Ticket
Visit the magnificent Kunsthistorisches Museum in Vienna and see imperial masterpieces by Rubens, Rembrandt, Raphael, Velázquez, Titian and Durer, as well as the world’s most important collection of paintings by Pieter Bruegel the Elder.
per adult from
What's included :
- Skip-the-line Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Kunsthistorisches Museum Vienna
What's excluded :
- Guide (please arrange your own tour guide)
- Audio guide
- Visit: Kunsthistorisches Museum Vienna, Maria-Theresien-Platz, Vienna 1010 Austria
The Kunsthistorisches Museum Vienna was built by Emperor Franz Joseph to house the splendid imperial collections, and they make it one of the world’s most important museums. Artefacts from five millennia – from ancient Egypt to classical antiquity to the late 18th century – document the patronage and connoisseurship of the art-loving members of the House of Habsburg.
In the Picture Gallery you can see celebrated master-pieces by Rubens, Rembrandt, Raphael, Vermeer, Velázquez, Titian and Durer, as well as the world’s largest collection of works by Bruegel.
At the Kunstkammer Vienna goldsmith’s works such as the famous saliera by Benvenuto Cellini, sculptural masterpieces, filigree works in ivory, valuable timepieces and complex automata by the best and most famous artists of the day – each item unique in the world – provide an unrivalled cross-section through the history of art.
Equally enjoyable for every art-lover is the magnificent building itself with its imposing staircase featuring a series of paintings on which Gustav Klimt collaborated.
Departure Point :Kunsthistorisches Museum Vienna, Maria-Theresien-Platz, Vienna 1010 Austria
Departure Time :1/1/2019 - 10/4/2021
10/5/2021 - 12/31/2021
Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- No minimum age requirement
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.