Skip the Line Kuranda Scenic Railway Gold Class and Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
Experience the ultimate Kuranda visit with a skip-the-line ticket for the Kuranda Scenic Railway and Kuranda Skyrail, plus Gold Class service on the Kuranda Scenic Railway. Be amazed at the views of the rainforest and Cairns' beautiful coastline as you glide along the Kuranda Skyrail Rainforest Cableway. Have your camera handy as you travel on the Kuranda Scenic Railway, passing Stoney Creek Falls, Barron Falls and Horseshoe Bend. With plenty of free time to shop and to visit the wildlife exhibits in Kuranda, you'll enjoy the best of the region on this popular day trip.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One way Kuranda Scenic Railway ride in Gold Class
- One way by Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Entry/Admission - Kuranda Scenic Railway
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- NO pickup from Machans Beach, Holloways Beach and Yorkeys Knob.
- Entry/Admission - Australian Butterfly Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Kuranda Koala Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Birdworld Kuranda
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Australian Butterfly Sanctuary, 8 Rob Veivers Dr, Kuranda, Queensland 4881 Australia
The Australia Butterfly Sanctuary is located in the Kuranda Markets. You can choose to visit this place in your free time in Kuranda. Wander through the enclosed rainforest and see the amazing butterfly life.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Skyrail Rainforest Cableway, 6 Skyrail Drive, Smithfield, Queensland 4878 Australia
Journey over and through the World Heritage listed rainforest of Tropical North Queensland.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kuranda Scenic Railway, Coondoo Street, Kuranda, Queensland 4870 Australia
Take a journey on this heritage railway line that winds through the Rainforest, on a mountain between Kuranda and Freshwater Station.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Kuranda Koala Gardens, 2-4 Rob Veivers Dr Clifton Beach, Kuranda, Queensland 4881 Australia
To see Australian Wildlife, visit Kuranda Koala Gardens during your free time in Kuranda.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Barron Gorge National Park, Wrights Lookout Rd, Queensland Australia
Take a journey through the ancient rainforest in Barron Gorge National Park. Journey via Skyrail Rainforest Cableway, and Kuranda Scenic Rail.
Pass By: Barron Falls, Barron Gorge National Park, Kuranda, Queensland Australia
Take in the amazing views of the might Barron Falls from both Skyrail and the Scenic Rail.
Stop At: Birdworld Kuranda, Heritage Markets, Kuranda, Queensland 4881 Australia
You can choose to visit Birdworld during your free time in Kuranda. The largest single collection of free-flying bird in Australia
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Down Under Tours - Day Tours, 26 Redden St, Cairns, Queensland 4870 Australia
Down Under Tour is the largest day tour operator in the Cairns and Great Barrier Reef region.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup available from selected Cairns, Northern Beaches and Port Douglas hotels available - IMPORTANT: please ensure to correctly choose the Cairns or Port Douglas option when booking. Contact the operator after booking to confirm your pickup location and time.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please advise if you are using a Wheelchair. Both Skyrail & Scenic Rail have maximum dimensions they can take.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.