Skip the Line: LEGOLAND® Deutschland Entrance Ticket
Located in the Bavarian town of Günzburg, LEGOLAND® Deutschland Resort features more than 64 attractions and thousands of models assembled from more than 55 million LEGO® bricks, offering a unique experience for families with kids aged 3-12 years, along with various accommodation options. The park and its ten theme worlds are a paradise for young treasure hunters, pirates, explorers, knights and brave roller-coaster riders. The heart of the park is the MINILAND where visitors can find very detailed recreations of european cities and landscapes.
Brand new NINJAGO® fun is coming in 2020!
LEGO® NINJAGO® WORLD will become even bigger in 2020 – with our latest attraction for the whole family: Lloyds Spinners! Can you master the powers of Spinjitzu? It’s in your hands how much spin energy you’ll activate – just push a button to whirl into a 360° somersault. Don’t miss out on that swirling fun and give our brand new ride a whiz!
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission ticket
- Entry/Admission - LEGOLAND Deutschland
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Visit: LEGOLAND Deutschland, Legoland-Allee 3, 89312 Gunzburg, Bavaria Germany
For most children, heroes are brave knights, noble princesses, speedy race-car drivers or intrepid pirates. At LEGOLAND® Deutschland Resort, girls and boys can slip into these roles themselves and experience their own adventures together with the whole family.
LEGOLAND® Deutschland Resort lives up to its motto of “Step into imagination” and is an unforgettable experience for the entire family. LEGOLAND Deutschland Resort is one of the three most visited amusement parks in Germany.
Departure Point :LEGOLAND Deutschland, Legoland-Allee 3, 89312 Gunzburg, Bavaria Germany
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dogs are not permitted inside the park. Guide dogs & therapy dogs are allowed, but they must be registered in advance.
- Please note the hygiene- & safety rules: www.LEGOLAND.de/en/visit-info/Wearing facial masks (from 6 years) in the marked areas in the park (queue areas, attractions, shops and restaurants) is mandatory. No exceptions possible.
- Tickets are issued per season and are valid until the end of each season
- Tickets ordered can be redeemed at any day the attraction is open within the season the tickets were purchased. Only available through advanced booking online - not available at the cash desks at the attraction.
- 2020 season is until November 8, 2020
- Free entry for children under 3 years, but a 0.00€ ticket is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Please note our hygiene- & safety rules: www.LEGOLAND.de/en/visit-info
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.