Skip the Line Louvre Museum Must-See Guided Tour
Want an in-depth description of the Louvre’s most famous pieces? Don’t want to wait in line? Like time to visit on your own? This is the tour for you! Paris’s Louvre Museum is no less than the world’s biggest museum, visited by 10.5 million in 2018 alone. Learn the secrets of three of its biggest crowd-pleasers, including the mysterious Mona Lisa, on your two-and-a-half-hour guided tour. You’ll waste no time waiting in line and head straight to the Mona Lisa where your knowledgeable guide will regale you with fascinating tales and tidbits about the lady with the unavoidable gaze and the wry smile, before whisking you off to discover two more unmissable masterpieces. Then you’re free to wander around the museum on your own, coming face to face with works by great masters and discovering new personal favorites by lesser-known artists.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Professional guide in Chinese
- Entrance fees and guided visit of the Louvre
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Access to temporary exhibitions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paris City Vision, Paris France
Start your tour in the center of Paris where your guide awaits, eager to impart their extensive art history knowledge.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Jardin des Tuileries pl. de la Concorde, rue de Rivoli, 75058 Paris France
First, take a short stroll through the Tuileries Garden to Paris' Louvre Museum and appreciate the grandeur of this former palace as you approach.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
Want an in-depth description of the Louvre’s most famous pieces? Don’t want to wait in line? Like time to visit on your own? This is the tour for you!
Gasp at the long lines and then remember that your ticket lets you sail right past them, right into the heart of the galleries. Learn everything you’ve ever wanted to know about Da Vinci and his illustrious Mona Lisa (impress your friends!) Then turn your attention to the 18-foot tall Victory of Samothrace, one of the world’s most renowned sculptures. Soccer fans, did you know that it’s believed to have been an inspiration for the Jules Rimet trophy? Now you’re on a cultural roll, and can’t wait to hear about the Venus de Milo, your second armless sculpture of the day (promise, your guide’s insights will be much more highbrow!) With your appetite truly whetted, bid your guide farewell then you’re free investigate the rest of the museum, head to the gift shop or grab a bench and watch the world go by!
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel, Place du Carrousel, 75001 Paris France
Then explore the area outside the Louvre; there are many gems to discover at the Gardens of the Louvre ( The Tuileries) with its 2 museums
Pass By: Musee de l'Orangerie, Jardin des Tuileries - Cote Seine, 75001 Paris France
The 1st one is an art gallery that features impressionist and post-impressionist paintings,
Pass By: Jeu de Paume, 1 Place de la Concorde, 60500 Paris France
The 2nd one offers modern and post-modern photography and media
Pass By: Le Monument A Charles Perrault, 1 Jardin des Tuileries, 75001 Paris France
Thanks to the author of the Sleeping beauty, the Tuileries Gardens has been opened to the Public in 1667 : admire its statue in the heart of the Tuileries
Pass By: La statue "La Renommee Chevauchant Pegase", 1 Jardin des Tuileries, 75001 Paris France
One of the most significant statues in the Tuileries Garden
Pass By: Buste de Le Notre, Rue du Rivoli Jardin des Tuileries, 75001 Paris France
Thanks to King Louis XIV's Gardener,Le Notre re-landscaped the Tuileries Gardens and give them their current French formal garden style.
Pass By: Place de la Concorde, 75008 Paris France
One of the largest square in the City of Light. The neighborhood has many places to discover but also many cafés or restaurant where you could have lunch
Departure Point :2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris, France
Departure Time :2:15 PM
Return Detail :Louvre Museum, Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Access to temporary exhibitions is not included in the price of this tour
- At the end of the tour, possibility to stay longer after the visit.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Cloakroom compulsory for umbrellas, luggage, pushchairs that are not to be taken in the exhibition rooms.
- The Louvre Museum closes at 09.45 PM on Wednesdays & Fridays.
- Some works are likely to be temporarily inaccessible due to renovations or work loans.
- There is no re-entry once you leave the museum
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.