Skip the Line: Mirror Maze Berlin (Spiegellabyrinth Berlin) Ticket
This mind-boggling Mirror Maze is full of large-scale mirrors that create clever optical illusions. The Mirror Maze was designed to make an impression of infinit corridors that, at the same time, constitute barriers which prevent a simple passage through the labyrinth. Do not let the incredible experience escape and get lost with us!
per adult from
10 to 20 minutes
What's included :
- Adults 5 Euro per person
- Children 4 Euro per person
- Groups from 7 persons 2.5 per person
- Entry/Admission - Spiegellabyrinth
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks not allowed
- Souvenir photos (allowed to take pictures)
- Visit: Spiegellabyrinth, Friedrichstr. 207, 10969 Berlin Germany
The way through the Mirror Maze starts from the entrance.
After that, the visitors have to walk through the labyrinth and to find the exit.
To get out from the labyrinth, the visitor should complete some additional tasks, like finding the missing exit code numbers, hidden in the labyrinth.
The visitors walk without a guide. The minor children are allowedonly when in the company of adults.
It is allowed to take pictures, to try different ways through the maze. The time of passing is not limited. The average time passed by customers inside is about 20-25 minutes.
In addition to the discount tickets there is a special price for groups, beginning from 7 persons.
Departure Point :Spiegellabyrinth, Friedrichstr. 207, 10969 Berlin Germany
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible, but is not possible to go inside.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by AB Attraktionen Berlin GmbH