Skip the Line: Musical Tour: La Scala Opera House & Giuseppe Verdi Ticket
Giuseppe Verdi was one of the greatest Italian opera composers, who left a deep sign in Milan.
At the same time, Teatro alla Scala is one of the most important opera houses throughout the world and it’s a must for any music lover.
Simply the perfect union!
Don't miss this musical tour!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Radio system (from 5 participants)
- Small-group tour (max 15 participants)
- Entry/Admission - Teatro Alla Scala
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Any other extras
- Visit: Teatro Alla Scala, Via Filodrammatici 2, 20121 Milan Italy
Rossini, Puccini and Verdi but also Maria Callas and many others: La Scala Opera House was the place where many actors, musicians found out the inspiration.
Join this 2 hours tour with our professional Tour Guide, who will show you La Scala Opera House outside as well as inside with the collection of costumes, set designs, musical instruments and portraits of actors and musicians conserved at the Museum. In addition, the admission to the Museum allows you to see the Theatre from the third-level boxes.
Then, enjoy a walking tour along Via Alessandro Manzoni until Grand Hotel et de Milan following Giuseppe Verdi’s footprints throughout the city.
This hotel was always considered a sort of “Annexe” due to its strategically position but also an important location for Giuseppe Verdi. In fact, in this place the Maestro overnighted from 1872 for alternated periods and, for a serious illness, he died in 1901. During his last days, the people asked to the hotel’s Director to post medical bulletins in the lobby of the Hotel, in order to follow the course of Giuseppe Verdi’s illness.
You will admire the plaque outside the Hotel stating: “This house holds the memory of Giuseppe Verdi who was a prestigious guest and who died here on January 27th, 1901”.
The itinerary has been rigorously selected with the help of certified guides in order to show you more than just the great masterpieces everyone knows. You are guaranteed a professional and, of course, an enjoyable experience.
Your guide will be monolingual so you will not have to listen to everything being repeated in other languages.
Prepare yourself discovering one of the most attractive places of Milan as well as going back in time and find out Giuseppe Verdi's legacy.
Departure Point :Teatro Alla Scala, Via Filodrammatici 2, 20121 Milan Italy
Departure Time :Meeting Time 09:45am. Tour starts at 10:00am.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Large bags and backpacks must be checked into the cloakroom.
- Absolute silence must be maintained in the boxes and foyers of the Theatre.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.