Skip the Line: Official ticket for the Lost City of Machu Picchu
Explore the Inca ruins of the lost city of Machu Picchu
Become one of the 2000 people to visit daily Machupicchu and 800 people who can climb the mountain Machu Picchu daily
Enjoy the panoramic views of the Urubamba River from a height that doubles that of Huayna Picchu
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Official ticket pass for Machupicchu 100% guaranteed
- Entry/Admission - Machu Picchu
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Bus ticket up/down to Machupicchu site are not included
- Lunch - Extra expenses are on your side
- Tourism Guide Services
- Visit: Machu Picchu, 08680, Peru
Discover the Inca ruins and climb the Machu Picchu mountain at your own pace with this official entry ticket to the UNESCO World Heritage Site in the Sacred Valley.
The ascent / visit to Machu Picchu depends on the physical condition of each person and can range between 3 and 5 hours. You can enjoy the breathtaking views of the surrounding peaks, the valleys and the meandering Urabamba River.
Departure Point :Machu Picchu, 08680, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing enforced at least 1 meter. Health reasons & Confidence. we don't perform Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival. Our Servers pass a quick test to rule out covid - 19. Use of masks will be mandatory until the government of Peru authorizes the end of its use.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.