Skip the Line: Park Güell and La Sagrada Familia Tour in Barcelona
Enjoy skip-the-line access to two of Barcelona’s extraordinary Antoni Gaudí creations on this 4.5-hour skip-the-line tour. Start with fast-track entry and a tour at Park Güell, a landscaped garden dotted with Gaudí sculptures, mosaics and colonnades. Afterward, visit La Sagrada Familia, Gaudí’s unfinished cathedral, and skip the lines for a guided tour. Admire the vaults, columns and stained glass windows; and visit La Sagrada Familia Museum to learn about Gaudí and his vision for the church. Upgrade your ticket to include a visit up to the towers.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach between Park Güell and La Sagrada Familia only
- Skip-the-line access to Park Güell and La Sagrada Familia and guided tour inside both of them
- Radio guide system
- Bilingual or monolingual tour, depending on chosen date and time.
- Elevator to one of the towers (one way – up). if option selected
- Entry/Admission - Parc Guell
- Entry/Admission - Basilica of the Sagrada Familia
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fee in Gaudi’s Museum house
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parc Guell, Carrer d'Olot, 5, 08024 Barcelona Spain
As one of the most important works by Antoni Gaudí, the park is set in a unique area with amazing views over the city. Declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1984, discover how the original project of Gaudí changed to build the current public park. Walk around the Monumental area of the park following your guide. Wander at Gaudí’s mastery and see how he created a naturalistic and organic style, achieving a perfect fusion between architecture and nature.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Basilica of the Sagrada Familia, Carrer de Mallorca, 401, 08013 Barcelona Spain
Enter the monument and discover the ultimate must-see landmark in Barcelona. Learn about the history and significance of Sagrada Familia by the hand of your local guide. Marvel at the astonishing interior, rich in symbolism inspired on natural wonders. Walk freely around the nave whilst listening to your guide’s explanations of Gaudí’s masterpiece on your headsets.
Take in all the details of the perfect fusion between architecture and spirituality. Tour the outside façades and wonder at the magnificence of details. Will you miss it out?
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Carrer de Larrard, 41, 08024 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :SAGRADA FAMÍLIA, 08013 Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- IMPORTANT NOTE: If you booked the tour option starting at 3pm, the tour departs from Julià Travel Office in street Sardenya 311 and ends in Park Güell
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- As it is a Catholic church, visitors must dress appropriately, is requested for entrance to the Sagrada Familia Basilica. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals will be accepted. Also Visitors will not be allowed to enter with special clothing to celebrate any sort of festivities.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- For your comfort, a radio guide system is offered during the tour, in groups of more than 5 people
- May be operated by a bilingual guide
- Please be aware that the tour is a walking, we kindly advise you to use comfortable clothes and shoes and be ready for some walking.
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
- The duration of the tour includes the round trip to the destination.
- Important information to parents/guardians: Sagrada Familia does not provide radio guide systems to minors under 10 years (those included). Your guide will provide you with the needed devices for you all to enjoy a guided tour.
- Radio guide system in Sagrada Familia is offered to groups of more than 9 people.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The safety of our passengers and employees has always been our key concern at Julià Travel. The fight against Covid-19 strengthens our commitment to safety and health. Therefore we have adapted our tours to avoid large crowds and we ensured that any places we visit follow high hygiene standards.
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.