Skip-the-Line: Perth Bell Tower Experience Ticket
The Bell Tower, located on the banks of the Swan River in vibrant Barrack Square, is one of the largest musical instruments on earth and was built to house the bells of Saint Martin in the Fields church, in Trafalgar Square, London.
During the interactive Bell Chiming Experience you can try the art of bell ringing yourself with an experienced tour guide. Learn about the history of the Bell Tower and the historic royal bells. Marvel at the Swan River views from the Observation Deck and while there hear the Carillon bells play a tune.
per adult from
What's included :
- Skip the Line
- Experienced Tour Guide.
- History of the Bell Tower and the historic royal bells
- Entry/Admission - The Bell Tower
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: The Bell Tower, Barrack Square, Swan River Foreshore Corner Riverside Drive & Barrack Street, Perth, Western Australia 6000 Australia
Open daily from 10 am; this outstanding landmark links the City to the River. The Bell Tower, one of the most unique tourist attractions in Perth, is one giant musical instrument of considerable historical and cultural significance with a dedication to become a world-centre of excellence in the art of English change ringing.
Entry into the Tower provides access to all five public areas of the Tower. There is state-of-the-art audiovisual screens situated through-out the Tower, with 16 cameras focused on the bell room and the bells, making it one of the top activities to do in Perth.
On level six - the Observation Deck, visitors can enjoy breathtaking views encompassing the Swan River, City of Perth and the Darling Range. This deck also boasts a 26 bell Carillon that plays several well-known tunes & national anthems for a mere gold coin. It is the first of its kind in the world.
Departure Point :The Bell Tower, Barrack Square, Swan River Foreshore Corner Riverside Drive & Barrack Street, Perth, Western Australia 6000 Australia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- All staff obtain the Hospitality and Tourism COVID-19 Certificate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.