Skip the Line Private Tour: Vatican Museums Walking Tour with French-Speaking Guide
Receive the Papal treatment with your very own private tour of the Vatican! You'll receive personalized attention from your French-speaking guide, and with an exclusive access through a reserved entrance you won't waste any time waiting in line! Head straight inside and marvel at the treasures and artwork inside rooms like the Gallery of Maps and Raphael's Rooms. Visit the Sistine Chapel to see Michelangelo's 'The Last Judgement' and 'The Creation of Adam,' and then finish your private tour inside St Peter's Basilica.
Due to a new Vatican partnership, this tour provides VIP access through a reserved door, allowing you to skip all the lines – even the priority lines.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private walking tour
- Professional French-speaking guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - La Pieta
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Skip-the-line Vatican tours are so popular, even the priority lines are long! But this tour includes exclusive access through a reserved entrance, ensuring that you will not wait in any long lines. Accompanied by your expert guide, head inside to enjoy an intimate, personalized tour of the Vatican Museums -- a place that was originally meant for the sole enjoyment of the Pope.
The lavish, intricate labyrinth is made up of 2,000 rooms that stretch over almost 9 miles (14 kilometers). In fact, it is said that if you spent 60 seconds looking at every item, it would take 12 years to see everything! With your own private guide to lead the way, you'll discover the beauty and secrets hidden within the masterpieces lining these rooms.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
A highlight of the private tour of the Vatican Museums is experiencing Michelangelo's famous The Creation of Adam fresco as you explore the Sistine Chapel
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: La Pieta, Chapel of the Pieta Basilica Di San Pietro, Vatican City Italy
After taking in the sights of the chapel and the museums complex, you will encounter another Michelangelo masterpiece - La Pieta - in St Peter's Basilica.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Finish your walking tour on a high note and stop to admire magnificent St Peter's Square while your guide points out Bernini's ingenious use of optical illusion.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Where the tour finishes
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie, Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- St. Peter's Basilica is not accessible due to current regulations
- On rare occasions, St Peter’s Basilica closes without notice. If this happens, you'll spend a full 3 hours touring the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel.
- Only small bags are allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or mobility impairments on our tours as well as pushchairs or strollers.
- Tours departing Wednesday: unable to include St. Peter's Basilica and St. Peter's Square due to the Papal Audience during which access to St. Peter's Basilica could be closed. As an alternative you will be offered an extended itinerary within the Vatican Museums, which still includes the Sistine Chapel and Raphael's Rooms
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.